Friday, April 17, 2009

I have some catching up to do

I thought I better get up to date with my Blog, My Sister in Law makes me feel guilty because she is so good at keeping up to date. Well as it goes I am ready to give birth to my third child and first GIRL any day now. My oldest boy turns 8 this Sunday and will probably be baptized in two weeks, if all goes well with the baby. We are looking forward as a family to having a baby girl in our home, I am sure she will be plenty spoiled. It is weird to have pink and purple stuff everywhere, I have been so used to blue for eight years now. The boys are going to be awesome big brothers. I just hope she is born soon otherwise we will have to postpone my sons' baptism and he will be very disappointed if we do that. Besides I already gave out all of the invites last weekend. Well some times in life we just have to roll with it and take each day as it comes, I am more of a planner. I like to have every thing scheduled. In this case there isn't much I can do about it, the baby will come when she is ready. To tell the truth with all that has gone on with this pregnancy I never thought that I would make it this far, I am glad she will be strong and healthy, I can wait for that.

0 comments: