Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tired!!!

Daddy's little Girl

Little miss adorable



Well it has been a week since my beautiful daughter was born. I forgot how hard it was to get used to a new schedule, or should I say lack of one. Little Emma Jean is adorable, I am not biased or anything. Everything went great with delivery and we came home two days later. She weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 20 inches long. Small but my biggest baby. She also has a head full of dark hair, we are unsure where that came from; because Joel, Me, Ethan and Parker were all born with a little bit of blond hair. We have got lots of meals brought in, thanks to everyone for your help.

The boys just adore their little sister, they fight over who gets to hold her. Ethan likes to kiss her, pet her head and say "You are my sister." We are so glad to have her in our home, she is an angel and a blessing. It took so much to get her here I am glad she is finally here. Joel always said he never wanted a girl. But now she is "Daddy's little girl" and he just can't get enough of her. She already has him wrapped around her tiny fingers.

0 comments: