Today was a very emotional day for me. Partly because I had a baby a little over a week ago, but mostly because my sweet Ethan got Baptized today. He was so excited, he has been talking about it for months. All of our family was there to celebrate with us. Even Joel got a little emotional during the confirmation. Even though it is not necessary for Ethan to be baptized at this time; as the member of the Bishopric who conducted said, Jesus was baptized to fulfill all righteousness and I guess that goes for Ethan also.
He loves the water so much I was afraid what he might start playing around once he got into the font. He did good until after, then he started splashing around and Joel had to drag him out. The day started out rainy, then after the baptism it cleared up and got sunny. This reminded me of my own baptism, I remember driving home afterward and seeing the sun shine through the clouds I recall saying, "look Heavenly Father is happy that I got Baptized so he is making the sun shine." I know that Heavenly Father was smiling today as another one of his precious children was baptized.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment