Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not again!!!

Well yesturday started like any other day. I took Parker to do his end of the year testing for kindergarten. He only missed one question. Way to go Parker. Joel had the day off so he went golfing with a friend. He came home tired and sunburned. He took a nap then went to my Dad's house to have his car worked on. Next thing I know, my Dad's wife Dona calls me and says that Joel is having a seizure, I told her to just call an ambulance. After finding a babysitter, thanks sister-in-law, I run to the Hospital. They don't know why he had the seizure, maybe he was a little dehydrated. About three years ago he had a seizure as well and they don't know what caused that one either. His one sister and brother have also had unexplained seizures, what is up with this family. It is scary to not know why this is happening. I just don't want it to happen again.

0 comments: